About Your Trip
Price displayed above is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$115.59 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost. Click “Update Price” for final price per person, which includes government fees and taxes.
The Western Caribbean is yours to discover as you set sail on the world’s largest cruise ship, Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas®. Your fabulous DreamTrip starts from Fort Lauderdale, home of diverse culture and vibrant nightlife, and travels to Cozumel island off the coast of Mexico. This very popular resort has a wide variety of options to keep you entertained such as ancient ruins, marine life and tropical jungles. At your next stop in Puerto Costa Maya, there’s never a shortage of things to do, including strolling the beachfront path, stopping in a trendy bar or experiencing a dolphin encounter. Then, it’s onward to Nassau where it’s easy to dive into the history and culture of this tropical paradise. Be sure to visit Government House, Queen’s Staircase or Pirates of Nassau Museum. Then, it’s homeward bound to Fort Lauderdale. Continue your fun in this city, perhaps discovering the secrets of the Everglades or the laidback way of life in Key West.
What we love:
• Surfing simulator, ice skating rink, mini-golf, rock climbing wall and the chance to learn salsa dancing on board.
• 25 dining options scattered throughout the ship.
• Optional shore excursions include diving, snorkeling, marine-life encounters, horseback riding, shopping, zip lining, water sports, tours, waterfall climbing and more.*
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the main dining room, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 4 pools, including an adults-only retreat, and 10 whirlpools/hot tubs.
• Access to spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 12 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen TVs in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.