Explore Cambodia’s sprawling Angkor complex and find out what makes its temples some of the most visited in the world. Peer into the history of the Khmer Empire at Angkor Wat’s famous structure with its many intricate terraces and ornate carvings, and envision the 12th-century architecture in its heyday.
What we love:
• Touring Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple and Ta Prohm, where towering Silk Cotton trees blanket ruins with their massive roots.
• Ornate sculptures at the Terrace of the Leper King and the Terrace of the Elephants.
• An upscale hotel on desirable Charles de Gaulle Road.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• Airport transfers.
• Full-day Angkor Wat Tour; includes transportation.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
• Superior Room accommodations with 2 single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• TV and video games for TV.
• Opening windows and manual temperature control.
• Bathtub and shower.
• Coffee/tea-making facilities.
• In-room safe.
• Outdoor pool and fitness center.
• So Spa.
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon.
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa
Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum, Angkor
1010 Siem Reap, Cambodia