With skyscrapers dotting the horizon and food stalls lining the streets, Kuala Lumpur charms both locals and visitors with modern attractions and rich historical sites.
Enjoy a Malaysian vacation like none other with this DreamTrip to Kuala Lumpur. You’ll take a guided outing to the country’s federal administrative center, the city of Putrajaya, including a stop at Malaysia’s biggest botanical garden. You’ll also attend a hands-on “School of Hard Knocks” workshop, in which you’ll create your very own pewter dish using traditional hand tools – your dish and its accompanying certificate of achievement become your souvenirs!
- 4 days and 3 nights at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 183 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur 55100, Malaysia.
- Featuring guest room accommodations with 1 king bed or 2 double beds, marble bathroom with oversized bathtub, in-room safe, coffee maker, 32 inch LCD TV and blackout curtains.
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Tour of Putrajaya and the botanical garden; includes transportation.
- Hands-on instruction in pewter working at Royal Selangor’s “School of Hard Knocks” workshop; includes transportation.
- A surprise souvenir to commemorate your trip.
- An In-destination Support Specialist will be provided when 20 or more adults book this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
- Your trip includes 2 airport transfers:
June 12, timing based on arrival: From Kuala Lumpur International Airport to the hotel.
June 15, timing based on departure: From the hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- To take advantage of round-trip airport transfers, you must provide your flight information to the DreamTrips Specialist no later than May 27. These transfers are available only for the airport(s) and dates listed above. Click here to give us your flight information. Transfers will not be offered if the flight information is not received by the deadline and transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge. Do not email flight information to the DreamTrips Specialist.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL).
Situated in the lively Golden Triangle district, the hotel offers direct entry to the Starhill Gallery Mall and convenient access to many of Kuala Lumpur’s prime attractions via the Bukit Bintang Monorail Station. You don’t even have to leave the hotel to have a blast, though, considering the extensive sports facilities (an outdoor pool, a fitness center, a tennis court) and spa and the numerous international eateries on hand.
Call the Golden Triangle home for a few days at the JW
Marriott — you’ll be glad you did!