About Your Trip
Price displayed above is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$294.48 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost. Click “Update Price” for final price per person, which includes government fees and taxes.
Board the Celebrity Infinity® in Valparaíso, Chile, for a 15-night winter holiday cruise that takes you to ports in Chile, Uruguay and Argentina. After spending Christmas at sea, arrive at your first port in Puerto Montt, Chile, a beautiful oceanside town framed by the massive Osorno Volcano. Board again to cruise through Chilean fjords and the Strait of Magellan before spending a day at sea. Dock at Punta Arenas, Chile, near the southernmost tip of South America, and see the memorial dedicated to famed explorer Ferdinand Magellan at Plaza Muñoz.
The cruise then continues to Ushuaia, Argentina, for New Year’s Eve. Capital of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago, the city is full of resorts and is often the departure point for cruises and research ships heading to Antarctica. After ringing in 2017, take a scenic cruise to majestic Cape Horn, Chile, known for competitive yacht races and for being South America’s southernmost point. Spend another day at sea before reaching Puerto Madryn, a small beach town and favorite among nature lovers. Considered the gateway to the diverse wildlife found on Península Valdés, Puerto Madryn welcomes migrating Southern Right whales and Magellan penguins throughout the year.
After a relaxing day at sea, arrive on the white sands of Punta del Este, Uruguay, one of the most glamorous beach resort destinations on the continent. Explore the vibrant culture and history of Uruguay’s capital city, colorful Montevideo. Then round out your South American cruise getaway with an overnight stay in beautiful Buenos Aires, known for its European-inspired architecture and passionate, eclectic population, before disembarking.
What we love:
• Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan is said to have discovered the Strait of Magellan — a natural passage connecting the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans — in 1520, making him the first European to see the Pacific Ocean, which he is also credited for naming.
• The ship’s Rooftop Terrace becomes an open-air movie theater with a large screen, vibrant soundscape and cozy furniture.
• Commonly regarded as the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia’s motto is: “End of the world, beginning of everything.”
• Mouth-watering cuisine, from steak to pasta, is found on board at the Tuscan Grille, along with a wine list highlighting Italy.
• Located outside Puerto Madryn, Punta Tombo is the largest Magellan penguin colony in the world, housing anywhere from half a million to 2 million penguins a year.
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the 2 main dining rooms, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 2 pools and 4 whirlpools/hot tubs.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 12 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen TVs in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.